IT’S BACK — SUNDAY ROAST CLUB RETURNS SEPTEMBER 2ND
The long-awaited return of Sunday Roast Club brings with it a trio of side dishes to add even more Need Street Food kick to your end-of-week feast 🔥
Serving up from 12:00pm ‘til everything’s sold every Sunday throughout the autumn and winter months, our Sunday Roast Club menu features three options:
- SIX HOUR-BRAISED + SMOKED FEATHER BLADE BEEF
- PAN-SEARED FREE RANGE CHICKEN BREAST
- AUTUMN HERB + SMOKED GARLIC LOAF + VEGAN GRAVY (VG)
All served up with slow-roasted root vegetables and minted pea purée. AND THEN COME THE THREE NEW SIDE DISHES:
- BRAISED RED CABBAGE WITH GARLIC + BALSAMIC
- DOUBLE CHEESE CAULIFLOWER BAKE
- MAPLE BACON-WRAPPED CHIPOLATA SAUSAGES + HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
Once the main roasts and the roast sides are gone each week, they’re gone, so be sure to get in and grab a seat early before we sell out every Sunday!
Please note we DON’T TAKE BOOKINGS, unless you’re a party of 15 OR MORE. If you want to book a table for 15+ people, send us a message here on Facebook.
All fresh. All delicious. All funding shipments of life-saving food to children in need.